There will be a whole host of delicious food available from stalls on Hare Hill Road and Victoria Street. These are the stalls currently confirmed and more will be added soon.
- The Cheese Counter – Selection of over 50 British cheeses and black puddings.
- Working the streets – Gluten-free polish sausages in a hot baguette, handmade beef burgers, Bigos.
- Casa Rustica – Napolitana Wood Fired Pizza, Piadine (filled Italian flatbread) and other Italian Food
- 2 Sisters – Thai street food
- The Food Factory – Yorkshire Pudding Wraps
- North West Game – Locally sourced, sustainable, Wild Game meat dishes.
- Bombay Brew – Indian Street Food
- Greek St – Traditional Greek cuisine
- Olives 4U – olives, baklava, turkish delights
- Fabs Ices – Ice Creams, Ice Lollies, Slush, Soft Drinks
- Riva Italian – Brownies and sweet treats
- Little Box Kitchen – Traditional British Steamed Puddings including vegan and gluten free options.
- Rupert Mole – Chocolate fountain and crepes
- Wilde’s Bakery – flapjacks
- The Gin Joint – Premium gin and tonics
- Luddunden Valley Wines – Artisan fruit and country wines and liqueurs
- The Flying Horse – Craft beers and prosecco
- Busy Beans – Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
Please contact us if you would like to get involved.