There will be a whole host of delicious food available from stalls on Hare Hill Road and Victoria Street.
- The Travelling Pig – Hog Roast
- The Dosa – Curries and Indian snacks
- Astag Venison Supplies – Venison burgers, Wild Boar burgers, Vension sausage hotdogs
- Kandy Kitchen Creations – Dried soup, stew and pudding packs
- The Cheese Counter – Selection of over 50 British cheeses at the side of The Cheese Grill .
- Working the streets – Gluten-free polish sausages in a hot baguette, handmade beef burgers, Bigos.
- The Fish Finger Bar – Fish finger sandwiches, wraps and baps
- Casa Rustica – Napolitana Wood Fired Pizza, Piadine (filled Italian flatbread) and other Italian Food
- Issan friends – Thai street food
- The Food Factory – Yorkshire Pudding Wraps
- The Hare On The Hill – Mexican street food
- Candystripes – Candyfloss, popcorn, american corndogs and american sweets and candy bars.
- Fabs Ices – Ice Creams, Ice Lollies, Slush, Soft Drinks
- The Green Door – Brownies and sweet treats
- Wildebakery – Artisan Flapjack
- Sugar Chic – Handmade fudge
- Ridiculously Rich by Alana – Delicious, luxury, handmade cakes and brownies
- The Gin Joint – Premium gin and tonics
- Snugg’s On Tour – Beers and cocktails
- Busy Beans Coffee – Artisan coffee, tea, hot chocolate and a selection of cold drinks.
- Badger Cider – Crafted cider
- Pop, Fizz, Cheers! – Prosecco
- Luddunden Valley Wines – Wine
Please contact us if you would like to get involved.